http://www.thesurfersview.com/

surf cams, reports, forcasts

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Life Realized


From the get go I have been self centered selfish and not myself, as my life started to fall apart those things became apparent to me. going through a divorce is no cake walk the emotions, make you feel like you have been through a car wreck walked away only to get hit by the next bus goingby.... So many good things in my life I took advantage of, including my soon to be ex Jackie, I spent so much of my time trying to say her from herself I lost the ability to be there for her, I fell in on myself, work was going bad, finances were going bad, I let the best things in my life slip right through my hands. I loved and still do, her family such an amazing group of people, but now left with picking up the pieces of a mess I created myself, I wish it all could change.......

No comments: