http://www.thesurfersview.com/

surf cams, reports, forcasts

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Garage Modification


I feel like I am in a constant battle with the layout of the garage. If I could I would probally knock out the back wall and extend the length by another ten feet. But as it is that is not happening. I am trying to put the home gym together. given the fact that I cannot run anymore due to abuse on my knees in the past(skateboarding, excessive running, motocross, surfing,etc,etc) I have decided to get the stationary bike out again, and train, not to the extreme but to the pooint of just feeling good. I would like to start running again, but knowing what it will do to my knees again,stops me. so that is about all. the little queen is down for her nap, no surfing this weekend, daddy duties call hope some swell sticks around for after the weekend. bye for now

1 comment:

Aunt Jeannine said...

I hope you turn into that body builder. Jackie's been hinting about going black...